Featured Post

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Varok Saurfang Cinematic


As a devoted Horde player I started to question what I'm fighting for after watching Warbringers: Sylvanas cinematic. I can't grasp what has become of us and why we seem to be cursed with leader after leader who can't understand what it means to be Horde and why those who do, tend to die before they can accomplish anything substantial or abandon us.


I also feel like giving up, that there is nothing left to fight for except for an honourable death. At least not in this current Horde we are seeing right now.

Saurfang, one of my most beloved characters in the entire franchise, became the voice of my feelings in this video. I really needed this. The Horde needed this. Honourable and righteous Horde is not over, it's right around the corner! Or like the Horde Banner in the video it's right there behind the castle walls and awaits a new dawn in order to rise in its full glory. It has to be!

Otherwise what's really left of us?

Comments

  1. After Thrall I have always wanted Saurfang to be my Warchief .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment