Featured Post

Handsome Jack Mask Farming in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

A couple of days ago I wrote a review, well... It was more like a comparative wanna-be article about Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. I mentioned that I started playing the Borderlands games solely because of my Handsome Jack fangirling.


Naturally my main character was Handsome Jack's Doppelganger. I loved playing him, his reactions were hilarious and he was extremely entertaining to play. However, after finishing the game on normal and killing the last boss I had only one goal in mind. FARM HANDSOME JACK MASK! It was an ultra rare skin drop from the last boss. Normally people move on to higher difficulties to level up and get better equipment but no, not me. I wanted the damn mask!

I don't farm things, I also do not play FPS games but freaking Handsome Jack made me do both! After intense farming and killing the raid version of the last boss about 100 times, I finally got the ultra rare legendary quality Handsome Jack skin for my Doppelganger. I don't know why I even farmed for it as I can only see my character in menu but still that bloody mask was so important to me. It feels so satisfying to finally have it! I have no regrets! :D


Comments

  1. Don't blame you at all, I did the exact same thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest. I got into Borderlands ALSO cuz of Handsome Jack obsession (I watched a cool animatic with A.I. Jack and Rhys later cuz of that watched the whole TFTBL and after being negatively surprised by how little Jack there actually was I checked the other games and now I have the Handsome collection and now I am playing both BL2 and TPS) and now that you tell me that there is a Handsome Jack mask skin I have a mighty need to get it too. Even tho I just like you am not a person who plays much FPS games. Like srl the closest I got to play FPS game before is Super Hot and its more of a logic game. So yea. I will get that mask. Probably xd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read this, and I don't like the pre-sequel but still, this made my want to play and get that mask.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment