Featured Post

Happy Birthday Akira!! <3 <3 <3

I initially had a category on this blog dedicated to my dog Akira but once I started focusing solely on media related fields like TV, Cinema, Games; I decided to remove that category as I wasn't writing too much about her which is quite daft as I can't shut up about her in my actual life. However, the few entries I wrote about her are still on this blog.

This post will obviously be unrelated to what I usually write about but today is my dog's birthday!!!!!!! March 28 is the birth date of my beloved and beautiful dog, Akira. So, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish her a very happy birthday! She is 3 years old now. I hope she will live a happy and a very long life with us.


We don't really have anything special planned for her birthday. I did buy her a gift (a toy) but she didn't like it very much. She isn't playing with it so there goes my money for absolutely nothing! The sodding Princess is too picky with her toys!!! Instead she will probably spend the day on my bed. But that's okay! She can own my bed for today, I don't mind that.

I will give her a special treat today though. Akira is on a strict diet with dry kibble and we are very careful about giving her home food. But every birthday, we give her a special home made treat and this year we will give her some sausages. Not a lot of course as her stomach might not tolerate it but still enough for her to enjoy!

Other than that, the day will probably be filled with hugs, kisses and games. Again, this is no special treatment as that's how we spend our days anyway. 

Happy birthday again sweety, I love you so much <3

Comments