Featured Post

Watch Dogs is Finally Here!!


The most exciting date in 2014 for most gamers has finally arrived. If you have you marked your calendars for the launch date for Watch Dogs like I did, I am sure you are as relieved as I am for that the game is finally upon us.

Well after seemingly an endless wait, Watch Dogs is finally here. I got myself one of those babies today after pre-ordering my own copy. And now for the best part: Time to take a break from life. I will probably even stop doing daily quests on Hearthstone. Everything will be on hold for some time in my life now with the exception of my work of course.

Spending the Uplay points I managed to earn by playing Splinter Cell Blacklist, I unlocked several rewards for Watch Dogs. Papavero Stealth Edition, Gold D50 and Online Contract Cash Boost rewards are all unlocked. For now I am holding onto the car and the pistol because I don't want them to make the game easier. I plan on finishing the game at least once to make use of those rewards. Until then goodbye sleep... I am insomniac anyway so I won't be missing anything...

Speaking of Aiden Pearce and disguise I need to find a way to get my hands on his infamous hat and scarf!


Watch Dogs First Impressions


After playing the game for a full day yesterday, my initial impression about the game is quite positive. The graphics are not next-gen and it sure could have used some more work for a game that was actually postponed due to quality issues. For now that remains my only criticism.

Other than the main campaign there are tons of things to do in the city of Chicago. There are so many side missions and mini games that I just don't know which route to take. Shall I finish the story mode first? Or do as many side missions as I can beforehand or do both of them in moderation? For now I lean more towards the moderation approach. Just doing crime activities as I hack them along while completing side missions if they are on my way to a campaign mission and so far I am having a blast.

I believe that Watch Dogs will be one of those prime examples to show the world that gameplay is much more important than graphics. Cause so far I am not enchanted by the graphics but yet the gameplay has been haunting me! I will most likely play this game for a long time to come.

Comments