Featured Post

Hannibal Season 2 Premiere Video and Opening Fight Scene

A new premiere video for the the second season of Hannibal was released a couple of days ago. I only had a chance to see it last night but my god!!! It'll definitely be one of my favourite scenes of the second season for sure. Or maybe even in the entire show.

First of all let me give you a little warning. If you don't want to see any scenes from the second season before it airs I suggest you pass on this one because it contains heavy spoilers. However I myself couldn't resist the urge to watch and even I'm surprised to admit that I've got absolutely no regrets!


In the video we are welcomed by an intense and incredibly brutal fight sequence between Hannibal and Jack Crawford. By the way it is nice to finally see an FBI agent who can put up a fight! But oh my oh my! For me the video is all about Hannibal and Mads Mikkelsen! He really can fight!!! And he can look good while doing it as well! :) And I mean "fighting" by "doing it" by the way!!! (I'm starting to feel consumed by some perverted thoughts now...) By the way don't you just LOVE the way Hannibal slams the door of his fridge against Crawford but then he cares enough to close it again!! Brilliant!

Due to the content being filled with such a heavy spoiler I am beginning to think that the events in the first episode of the second season will start to unravel Breaking Bad style. That is we see the conclusion in the first scene of an episode and then the rest of the episode goes on to depict the events leading up to that conclusion. But that is just a lucky guess.

You can watch the video from this link. Please enjoy. I know I did! More than necessary actually... I actually enjoyed it very very much... I actually found it incredibly hot and sexy. Mads Mikkelsen with blood on him simply works for me or rocks my boat as a friend of mine would put it! Okay I really have to take a time out from this post! And I must stop watching this video!

Comments