Featured Post

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Announced - FOR THE HORDE!

World of Warcraft returns to the roots of the very first Warcraft game. I'm talking about Orcs vs Humans of course. Obviously there are more races involved in the conflict presently but the core idea remains the same. No more Legion (at least for now), enough with the dragons and damn the Lich King. No more. Just two factions battling it out. Just like in the old times (though the potential presence of an Old God should not be overlooked). 

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth was announced with the very best cinematic I've watched to date. So many emotions running, so many hairs standing on end and let's not forget one legendary Saurfang :P You can watch the fantastic trailer below if for whatever reason you haven't seen it already.


It's clearly evident not only how much work but also how much love and respect were put into this trailer. It is designed in a way to appeal to the playerbase of both factions. I feel like the trailer took advantage of my Horde roots in such a way that I couldn't think of anything else on the day I watched it! Despite it being very late at the time I had this insane rush of energy, my blood was pumping at alarming speeds and yes there were anger and sadness too. I just wanted to kill! I wanted to kill in the name of Vol'jin. I wanted to kill for being blamed for things we never approved, for homes we were not welcomed to, for not being given a chance, for being seen as cunning monstrous outcasts. I just wanted to kill in the name of the Horde.

I'm positive that any Horde and Alliance player, who invested a lot of time, energy and emotion into the lore of Warcraft, was affected the same way (for different reasons) due to the genius direction the trailer has taken.

Before I end my post, I'd just like to salute my dear Saurfang who took a bunch of arrows like a boss and all it took was for Sylvanas to scream "FOR THE HORDE" for him to get up and keep fighting like nothing happened. Not to mention making Anduin fly in the air by simply breathing down on him whereas the entirety of the Alliance army needed a mass resurrection to stay in the fight :P I love it! I can't wait to call him my Warchief one day. BLIZZARD MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR ILLIDAN'S SAKE!!!!!

Shows the true power of these three very simple words: 

FOR THE HORDE!

Now excuse me while I cry in a corner because Illidan's end is nigh...

Comments

  1. For the Horde !
    And I thought I would see your post regarding the new xpac xD. And indeed the trailer was freaking epic !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment