Featured Post

Warcraft Movie Trailer Left Me Disappointed!

I've been waiting for a Warcraft movie for more than 10 bloody years now! That's why I can't believe how underwhelmed and disappointed I feel after seeing the trailer. I won't obviously judge the whole movie based on 2.10 min of random scenes but from what I've seen so far; the lore will definitely take a different turn for sure...

As if Blizzard wasn't already changing the lore in hopes of milking World of Warcraft franchise to add more expansions (I won't complain as I will be reunited with my Illidan) now the movie, which is planned to be turned into a series of movies by the director Duncan Jones, has the potential to change the exhilarating story of the first war between Orcs and Humans.

Another complaint of mine about the trailer is the music choice. Warcraft already has some beautiful scores that I can't grasp the reason why one of them wasn't included in the trailer. I'm really hoping the movie will include these incredible musics that we have come to listen to and enjoy during our epic adventures in the Warcraft universe. Another problem I have is figuring out which character I am watching.I think the movie should have used CGI exclusively. 

I'm still excited about the Warcraft movie and I am not getting off the hype train because after all Warcraft is my passion and this movie will be a part of it, however good or bad. Of course I don't hate the trailer but unfortunately I can't say that I am mind blown. I found the trailer underwhelming and disappointing only because I really care about the Warcraft universe and I want what's best for it and us hardcore fans. If I was a part of the general public who has no idea about Warcraft or has heard only one or two things about it, I'd be pretty happy with this trailer. But I am a notorious fangirl and I won't apologise for it!

Here is the Warcraft Trailer:

Comments