Featured Post

Bethesda Releases Fallout 4 Launch Trailer

Here is another Fallout 4 post that seems to be almost endless among the gaming community these days as Bethesda's latest Fallout game has been getting all the attention and hype ever since its first announcement. I guess the only way to shut these people up "including me" is to release the damn game already!!! :D


To build on that hype even more and heartlessly torture the people who already feel like exploding from impatience so much that they even created websites to keep track of the countdown to Fallout 4 release date, November 10, Bethesda just released a launch trailer for Fallout 4.

Here is the Fallout 4 Launch Trailer:


I can't help but admit that I'd still choose the original Fallout games to the latest Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4; but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to play the hell out of Fallout 4 as I'm a sucker for any open world game especially the well done ones and Bethesda does them well! Not to mention its exhilarating post-apocalyptic story.

So I will be facing this difficult dilemma on November 10: Fallout 4 or Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void. I've been hyped about Legacy of the Void for years now ever since the announcement of Starcraft II Trilogy. I even pre-purchased the Digital Deluxe edition only a couple of hours after it became available. As a result, my initial plans for November 10 was set from months ago. That was the case until now thanks to my friend Pl4smic who gifted me a copy of Fallout 4 for my birthday. Now I can't bloody decide! 


I'll be extremely selfish and say that I wish Fallout 4 didn't have a pre-load option so I would play Starcraft II while I download Fallout 4 on my Steam; however, Fallout 4 does indeed have a pre-load option. So I'm still standing by to see when this pre-load option will be available. I have a slow internet connection so if the pre-load was to be available 1-2 days before, I could potentially have time on November 10 to play StarCraft II because most likely my Fallout 4 wouldn't download on time. But this isn't something I am complaining about. It would actually make my decision making progress a lot easier!!! 

I've never had such big titles ready to be played on release dates before. Not only that but also this is the first time I've had such compelling options for the SAME day as both of these games share the same release date. So I'm trying to milk this moment as much as I can! :P Who knows when it will happen again or if it ever will!

Ultimately, I guess time will shape my plans for November 10! Either way, it will be so full of gaming that I will be disconnected from reality even more than I am right now!

Comments