Featured Post

StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Cinematic Trailer and Release Date Revealed!

The moment we have been waiting for is almost upon us! Yesterday Blizzard announced the release date for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void, the protoss campaign that will be the epic conclusion to the trilogy of StarCraft games that we have enjoyed so much.


StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void release date is set for November 10, 2015! It is so close that I almost feel like I can touch it! Of course I won't be able to touch it as I bought myself a Digital Deluxe Edtion instead of a physical copy but still!

I was thinking that the game would be released around December but it's a month earlier than that. Count me in! Although it's a bit sad that I don't have enough time to truly finish Mad Max in this short amount of time I have :P But I'll try!

We all know how magnificent Blizzard cinematic trailers are. StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Opening Cinematic Trailer is also nothing short of the very high standard that Blizzard has set for their cinematic trailers over the course of 20 years!

Let's watch it and get even more hyped!!!


Let's take a closer look at what kind of goodies I'll be receiving as a part of the Digital Deluxe Edition:


Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void Digital Deluxe Edition Items:

Starcraft II: Portrait and Unit Skin
World of Warcraft: Archon Pet
Diablo III: Probe Pet and Protoss Transmog
Heroes of the Storm: Void Seeker Mount
Hearthstone: Protoss Themed Cardback

Players who purchase ANY edition of Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void will also be rewarded with upcoming hero Artanis as a playable heavy hitting warrior in Heroes of the Storm. 

"MY LIFE FOR AIUR" (It feels so good to say that as a Protoss player :P)!!


Comments