Featured Post

World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor Release Date and Cinematic Trailer!

The release date of the highly anticipated upcoming expansion to World of Warcraft has just been announced at Gamescom. But that wasn't the only treat that Blizzard had in store for us. They also gave us yet another epic cinematic trailer.


So the new World of Warcraft expansion Warlords of Draenor will be released on November 13th. I must admit that this is a little earlier than I thought as I initially expected it to be released sometime around December. But we have a shorter time to wait for, so I've got 0 complaints! :)

Warlords of Draenor will let us players build our very own garrisons, it will also provide a lot of new and from what I've seen very unique dungeons (one takes place on a moving train), and of course all the best bits of the Wacraft lore that we love so much. There will also be blasts from the past like Upper Blackrock Spire (they actually showed the corpse of Leeroy Jenkins which completely cracked me up!). 

Apart from these exciting news, there is more! There will also be a new animated mini series called Lords of War that will tell the story of these Warlords that we will get to see in Warlords of Draenor. The first episode of this mini series made its dedubt at Gamescom which told the story of how Kargath freed the other orcs from slavery and ultimately formed The Shattered Hand. I can't wait for the rest of the episodes!!! Warcraft is full of great stories and incredibly rich in lore. I really hope that we will get to see more of these animated mini series in the future.

Don't worry, I didn't forget to include the trailer. Check out the brilliant Warlords of Draenor Cinematic Trailer below.

Comments