Featured Post

Another Typical Launch Day for Blizzard!

Hello everyone. You must be wondering what the hell I am doing on my blog instead of playing Curse of Naxxramas. I mean it has just been launched 2 hours ago or something right? Well let me tell you why; EU servers are down like they always are on launch days of Blizzard titles. However, very few EU players who were lucky enough to get through to the main menu now have to face further problems from crashes to freezes and not to mention endless lags. In short, the game is currently unplayable for us.


All the money Blizzard makes, one would at least expect them to stop neglecting the EU servers for once but no, it is the step child here. Nothing happens on NA or Asia servers, they are perfectly fine on any given launch day; however, things take a turn for the much worse for us on EU servers. We need more love Blizzard!

After clearing the Arachnid Quarter on normal mode and completing the rogue and druid class challenges (hardly due to lags, a lot of crashes and freezes), I started trying out some heroics but well the game decided to become completely inaccessible. Right now I have been stuck on main screen for about 45 minutes. Instead of trying out the game myself, I have to make do with watching other people play the game on their streams. How wonderful.

So yea, I can't do anything else so I thought to myself; "Why not rant about it on my blog?" so I came here to do just that! If you are one of the lucky ones to be playing the game at the moment, I envy you. Please enjoy the game. Someone has to anyway right? Meanwhile millions of us EU players will keep on watching streams because there is nothing else to do.

Comments