Featured Post

Trine Enchanted Edition Achievements Completed!

After about 10 hours of gametime I finally earned all Steam achievements on Trine Enchanted Edition. I feel like I could have finished all of this in a much shorter time. The reason I say this is because I finished the game twice... Instead of starting the game on hardest difficulty, I played it on medium first. After I finished medium I felt confident enough to be able to tackle hard.


Now that I finished the game on hard difficulty I realised that I completely wasted my time with medium difficulty cause hardest difficulty wasn't actually hard at all. I should also admit that I didn't play it on hardcore difficulty though. Hardcore gameplay is too stressful for me and there wasn't an achievement for it either. I'm sure hard+hardcore would make the game pretty tricky and I'm positive that I'd rage quit in the middle of it, if I could progress to the middle of it that is! ;)


However, Trine 2 has 2 achievements for finishing the game and its DLC on hardest difficulty with hardcore mode enabled so that will be pretty frustrating for me! Who knows maybe I'll never get it. In that case I'll be missing 4 achievements in total, 2 for finishing the games with hard+hardcore and 2 for "earn all achievements". I will definitely attempt it but I already made my peace with it if I fail, which I most likely will.


But until then I'll bask in the glory of my fresh 100% completed game. As someone who exclusively played non Stealth games on easy difficulty, I'm beginning to ramp up the difficulty of the games I'm currently playing. It feels both scary and awesome at the same time!

Comments