Featured Post

World of Warcraft: Legion is Announced at Gamescom

ILLIDAN IS BACK BABY!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I will finish this post with lots of hearts and "Illidan is back baby" spams with tons of exclamation marks tomorrow while trying to give information about the upcoming World of Warcraft Legion expansion that was announced at Gamescom this evening.

UPDATE 10.08.2015: Wow, I was so drunk on Illidan when I wrote this that this post really does look like it was written by a drunk even though I wasn't drinking at the time. I should have been prepared and had a couple of pints of Guinness stocked but one is simply not prepared for Illidan, especially not the weak little heart of this Illidan fangirl! :P You can find the more comprehensive detailed look at Legion expansion and significantly less fangirling on this post.

I will "try" to talk about the upcoming Artifacts, Dungeons and Raids, changes to the PvP system to the best of my ability when I try to tackle this post tomorrow but my fangirl persona will take over the writing process and spam this post as she has already done so :P


I just don't think how much I can be useful with this post as there is only one thing I want to keep saying about this expansion: ILLIDAN IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This post will most likely end up being useless but I want to share my excitement with the world and with my blog that is supposed to be about how I feel about games and other media related content! So if I feel like spamming one thing only about this World of Warcraft expansion, then spamming I shall do! ILLIDAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3

YES!!! It is right, ILLIDAN IS BACK!!! As a huge Illidan lover and possibly the number 1 Illidan fangirl on this pathetic planet, this expansion feels like it's tailor fit for me.

We get Demon Hunter as a playable class, something I have been waiting forever since Burning Crusade and the best thing is WE GET ILLIDAN BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3


Yea this post will be filled with caps on Illidan and lots of hearts so most likely it will be a pretty useless post and end up being a spam but I don't care because ILLIDAN IS BACK BABY!!! MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how I'll focus on writing this post tomorrow because I'm over hyped about this and I can't find words to say as there is only one thing and one thing only inside my mind and that is ILLIDAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3 ILLIDAN <3<3<3

Thank you Blizzard for making this Illidan fangirl the happiest girl in the world!!!!!!!!!!!

I am prepared for you Illidan, I AM PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3 faints...


Comments

Post a Comment