Featured Post

Heroes of the Storm August 18, 2015 Weekly Sale Will Make Me Broke!

Damn it Blizzard. Here I was thinking to myself that I wouldn't be spending any money on Heroes of the Storm this month until I saw what they had in store for me in the upcoming weekly sale and every single item is something that I really want to have :/ So all my money saving plans are down the drain :(

Azmodan

Azmodan, Azgul'dan Azmodan skin and Demonic Tyrael skin.... This is just too much. All 3 items I've wanted to own for quite a while have been put together on sale for one week only. Yes, I can potentially buy Azmodan with in-game gold but saving 10.000 gold can be a tedious process, not to mention there are tons of other heroes to consider. So with this sale, I'll finally get to own my already-level-9 Azmodan :p

Azgul'dan Azmodan Skin

Azgul'dan and Demonic Tyrael are also fantastic looking skins. Of course we don't know how the new Demonic Tyrael skin looks like as it was pulled from the shop to get some rework done a couple of months ago. But I'm pretty positive that it will look even better than its current form!

Demonic Tyrael Skin

Damn it Blizzard!! Let me save up some money for that World of Warcraft: Legion Collector's Edition! Why do they have to do this to me? Why did it have to be 3 of my most coveted items all together in one week? Goodbye my weekly paycheck!! :P I better hope the next weekly sale after this one won't include aything I am interested in :/ Ouch!


Comments