Featured Post

Diablo 3 Season 3 Complaints: I NEED MORE EMERALDS!

Okay, I don't write a lot of whiny posts on my blog but this one will partially be like that. I am saying partially only because I also have a possible theory that might solve this problem.

It's been only a couple of days since the start of Diablo 3 Season 3. Some no-lifers (I am not saying this in an offensive way because in reality I am jealous of them!!) have already achieved the build/gear that they aimed to get more competitive in leaderboards. Personally I'm still getting there :P Now if only that bloody Kridershot dropped!!!

Anyway, the subject I want to whine about is the gems. The amount of gems required to create ONE Flawless Royal Gem is just unreal! I have 131 paragon levels and when I made only 1 Flawless Royal Emerald for my weapon, I almost ran out of Emeralds! 


This is a very common problem at the start of every season but I came up with a possible solution. It might be a pretty stupid idea, I don't care though as I still wanted to share it here. We don't have ways to dump our gold right? How about being able to combine gems to create a gem of our choosing? For a price of course! For example one Imperial Emerald might require Imperial Amethyst and Imperial Diamond (quantity to be determined) and "maybe" some Death's Breath (or not) and of course a lot of gold. 

Just for arguments sake, let's say 1 Imperial Emerald requires 250.000 gold, 1 Imperial Amethyst, 1 Imperial Diamond and 2 Death's Breath. I'm more than happy to take a deal like this!

We need something to drain our gold apart from the Mystic, and we need alternative ways to get more gems. If Myriam Jahzia (Mystic) has the ability to change a stat into something else, Covetous Shen (Jeweler) should similarly have some sort of ability to change gems. Despite being stuck in a barrel, Covetous always struck me as rather smart so I'm sure he can find a way to make some magic happen!

Enough with the whining, I also just received my new portrait by earning 400 achievement points in Season 3 and it looks quite good. Thanks Blizzard, now please fix Error 395005 so I can finally change my horrifying banner!


Comments

  1. would you believe me if i said that the current state of the control system is a vast improvement on what it was?

    i thoroughly concur with all tobold's points.

    it's bad.
    a bad game is just bad but this is infuriating because it seems that they're blithely ignoring that fact that people have been working in this genre for a few years and have come up with some decent ideas on how to do things like controls.
    this is Diablo 4 gold. a graphical upgrade but a time capsule as far as the genre is concerned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment