Featured Post

The X-Files is Back!!!!

After 13 years since its finale, Fox is bringing back its most iconic and cult science fiction thriller, The X-Files, for a 6-episode season!!! David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson will be reprising their roles as FBI Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully who investigate paranormal phenomena and solve any case that is "out of this world".

The X-Files creator Chris Carter will also be heading the project. Carter said, "I think of it as a 13-year commercial break. The good news is the world has only gotten that much stranger, a perfect time to tell these six stories." While the production is set to begin this summer, Fox hasn't announced an air date, yet!


During these past years, Fox has been bringing back their most beloved series, 24 among the first, then Heroes getting a special season and now The X-Files!!!!!!! I wonder though if we'll get another movie when the season ends. The X-Files originally had 9 seasons with more than 200 episodes, making it one of the longest lasting sci-fi shows on the history of TV with also 2 movies having been made in its name: The X-Files: Fight the Future (1998) and The X-Files: I Want to Believe (2008). So, who knows? Maybe we'll get another movie after 6 episode series run its course. I would be a veeeeeery happy girl!!!

I nominate this as the best news of 2015! I don't think anything else I will hear when it comes to TV or Movies that will be better than the return of my most favourite sci-fi! Yay! I can go back to being an X-Phile now! Although, I can't see how one can ever stop being an X-Phile. I didn't stop, I merely took a commercial break!!!!

I wanted to believe! And it just became a reality!

THANK YOU FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments