Featured Post

Hugh Jackman to Do a Broadway Show in Turkey! AND I AM GOING!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!! This has to be one of my dreams come true! I found out just today that Hugh Jackman is coming to my country to do a Broadway show. After doing some extensive research, finding out how expensive the tickets are and shedding tears and sweat while arguing with mum about it; I GOT MY TICKET!!! 

It's pretty close to the stage too! Of course I wanted to get the front row but it was too expensive, 2nd row also had the same price as the front row so I picked the next best thing! The 3rd row!!!!!


This is still unbelievable to me. I just... can't.... stop... shaking! I've always wanted to see quality theatre which is something that can't be found in Turkey as writing is non-existent and acting talent is nowhere to be found. I just never thought that when I finally attended one, it would be a Broadway show starring Hugh Jackman himself! I still don't know what such a legend is doing in this country, I still can't believe it!

The event will take place on 17th and 18th of March, so there is still time but I'm glad I've secured my spot before the tickets became unavailable. I have literally 0 money left in my account but it is definitely worth it, especially as I don't usually attend these activities (there are none anyway).

I guess the next dream would be to see Andrew Scott on stage but I doubt he'll ever come to Turkey :P But again, I never thought Hugh Jackman would come, so who knows maybe in the future I will see Andrew Scott too! :P

Comments