Featured Post

Which Hearthstone Card are You?

Blizzard has just released a new fun quiz for us Hearthstone fans to "discover our true self". By answering simple and fun 10 questions, we can find out which Hearthstone card represents our personality the best. In order to take the Inkeeper's quiz you must first have a Facebook account, I was pretty disappointed when I found out about this but I activated my account just to take it. You can take the quiz here.

After answering 10 questions, all of which involved a lot of murloc eating as answers, I mean how can you even eat murlocs they are like the cutest things; I found out that I am a Faceless Manipulator. 


It's actually a match made in heaven. My personality really is like what Faceless Manipulator can do in the game. I am not as evil as it depicts me in the description though; but I am no angel either! :P Let me elaborate a little bit. Faceless Manipulator can copy any minion along with all the extra buffs. I am exactly like that, I copy the behaviour of other people. If someone ignores me, I ignore them back. If someone is offensive towards me, I get offensive towards them. If someone is laid back and defensive, I become just like that and wait for that person to make the first movie. Although I won't lie, most of what it says on the card description is true about me :P What better card can represent me in Hearthstone other than Faceless Manipulator? It's very fitting. :D Feel free to share your own results :)

Comments