Featured Post

Norman Reedus Joins Cruelty Free International

The Walking Dead star and fan favourite actor Norman Reedus joins Cruelty Free International to send the world a crucial message that I also believe in with all my heart. To ban tests on animals for cosmetics! If you like animals too, join us. Well you know what? Even if you DON'T like animals, you should still join us because it is the right thing to do.

Norman says "Scores of countries around the world are beating the U.S. to become cruelty-free by banning cosmetics tests on animals. Nobody wants rabbits or guinea-pigs to suffer for our vanity, least of all the animals. Let's stop their suffering right here, right now. Join me in supporting the Cruelty Free International call to Congress and the FDA to bring an end to animal testing for cosmetics in the U.S."

    

As a vegetarian and a huge animal lover, Norman hit a home run for me. I did like the lad but now I'm in love with him. I just love celebrities who try to raise some awareness for important subjects such as this one. They've got a lot of fans they can influence so no-one can deny the fact that it can make a big difference.

I personally don't care about what stars believe in or how their personal lives are because it is none of my business and their take on life doesn't affect my point of view. HOWEVER, most people do, so it is important for celebrities to set good examples just like Norman did so I applaud him for that. Ever since The Walking Dead, he gathered a fan base that grows in numbers every day. And if him sending out this message leads to even ONLY ONE person deciding NOT to purchase any product from a cosmetic company that does tests on animals, it's going to be a big win for us. It will be an even bigger win for them.


It is wrong to think like "I can't make a difference on my own. So what if I stop buying? Millions of others will keep on buying anyway." Never think like that. That's what mum keeps telling me ever since I became a vegetarian. She says animals will be killed anyway. Well she is wrong. Don't forget that change first starts with YOU! Then you can make it grow.

Don't expect the world to change if you are not willing to change yourself first. Start small, it might not be a big deal for you, but believe me it is a big deal for those animals. Also starting small is much better than not starting at all. It is up to us to make the world a better place. 

Norman's message is already gaining a lot of attention from everyone around the world as well as media outlets and this news is spreading faster than the flu. I am optimistic that something good will come of this.

If you are in need of a good cosmetic company that doesn't experiment on animals try Lush. It's a UK cosmetic company that has been fighting against animal testing for more than 30 years.. They also use organic and fresh ingredients so their products might have an expiration date earlier than other brands and they also might be more expensive but you know what? I don't care and you shouldn't either. Because some animal didn't have to lose an eye or its LIFE to make the product I use on my face. So I can easily say that I sleep better at night, and you can do too. You can access Lush international website to find the nearest local store here. There isn't store nearby my home so I use the website to purchase products. You can find anything you need there. I had a chance to try out most of their products so I can vouch for their top quality. 

Thank you Norman for doing this. You have a good heart and a good soul. I hope millions of people will follow you in your footsteps. I hope we'll reduce the number of the companies that tests on animals if not stop them altogether or at least increase the number of people that purchase products that are cruelty free.

Believe me, the world is a much better place with them in it rather than the opposite. Would you rather live in a world full of rapists and murderers (although the world is already filled with them) instead of innocent, pure and sweet beings like these?







Don't forget that their lives are not ours to take. They have the right to live as much as we do!

Comments

  1. pets & animals kategorisi geldi aklıma :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment